In a nutshell
We are looking for a dedicated and proactive individual with experience in account/management to join us as an Engagement Lead. You will be responsible for promoting apprenticeships to create a pipeline of new learner starts. You will report into the Area Manager, and work closely with Trainers and the Engagement Manager to deliver campaigns in line with strategic partnership plans and build strong relationships with our employer partner managers.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Building, maintaining, and growing strong relationships with our partners, particularly with managers.
- Promote and increase awareness of the benefits of apprenticeships and how they support our large employer partner
- Promote apprenticeship opportunities to employer partners and prospective learners by delivering engagement sessions to an agreed brief
- Work to ensure campaigns are supported at site level and all available products are understood and utilised where appropriate e.g. apprentice recruitment
- Attend career events to engage young people and showcase the apprenticeship opportunities within the sectors Lifetime operates in
- Promote apprenticeships directly to schools and colleges, highlighting the career opportunities available in the sectors Lifetime operates in
- Deliver apprenticeship related training to employer managers and stakeholders to help them best support their apprentices aiding retention of apprentices
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven experience of promoting apprenticeships to businesses
- Excellent communication, presenting and listening skills
- Ability to inspire and engage with young people making early career choices
- A high level of confidence with technology including Microsoft Office, CRM and video conferencing platforms
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer business goals and how to create strategies to achieve them
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
Lifetime Training Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be:
Subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references and all offers of employment will be subject to those references. Lifetime Training Group is an equal opportunities employer and is Disability Confident accredited.